Monday, December 26, 2005

book matters

Through a senior of mine, Musashiden, finally I could find someone to sell me Form 2 books.
As my youngest brother is going to study form 2 next year (few days later!), and it's quite wasting to buy him new books (as teachers seldom use books during teaching and my brother.. seldom study also!) =p
So, I drove to that girl's (SLF) house
[o.O Drove? ya.. I drove with my father sitting beside me lar... I only drive once in a few months!]
She's quite beautiful huh... and she's quite friendly too! Thanks Musashiden & SLF ^^
*the books used by girls, are always still in good condition; so to anyone want to buy second hand books, you are advised to buy from girls =p

Last week, my another senior also helped me in book matter! CKY, he helped me to sell some form 5 books to his cousin, oh.. thanks ya
But I still have many revision books & work books to be given away (some for sales...)

Besides, I want to say thank you again to my another senior, Neo.
He gave me his STPM work books (most of them are quite new oh..), some revision books & his tuition notes! oh.. thanks him very much ^^
I also agreed to help him to sell some of the revision books when school reopens.
Other than him, I agreed to help few seniors to sell their books too.
haha... book matters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home