Saturday, December 24, 2005

*~ Merry Christmas ~*

santa claus is coming to town~
hey, today is Christmas Eve ^^
Wish everyone Merry Christmas ya ~

As usual, my family doesn't celebrate Christmas Day and hence, I have no special memory for my Christmas ~
My friends and I also don't have any activity for Christmas... quite boring huh~
Maybe we should plan some for next year at least! I think I will plan some... hehe
For this year, Christmas Day is on Sunday, so I may be just going out with family as what we do for every Sunday....

here, I want to say Thank You to those wrote Testimonial for me in friendster (either for Christmas or for others...) ^^
I'm so happy that at least I've got more than 20 testimonial and most of them are written by themselves but not copy from forward messages (except for the Christmas') ~

I'm trying to control the time I use to online now... I'm very regret of what I'd done for this holidays.. sigh...
I can't finish what I'd planned for my study, I even haven't finished doing the Math T past year questions that have to be passed up when school reopens T_T
aiks.. I'm so sorry to my study!
quite stressful..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home