Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I'm an Upper 6 Student!

Today is the second day of my schooling of 2006, 4/1/2005
Everything remains the same, such as teachers, friends haha... except for the classroom we are studying at
We are no longer studying at the same classroom as last year but at old upper six classroom and it's on the 4th floor too
(my classroom is just beside the toilet, the cleaner toilet lar...should be..em...)
(3 classes are on the same floor now, it will be better! Last year, two classes were on the 4th while art class was on the 3rd floor, as a result, the relationships between classes were not so good as we had less interactions~)
other than that, most of the buildings in school are repainted too, with the red colour (like the colour of our form 6 building), gives the school a fresh new environment~
I'm now an upper six student yea, the "most mature" student among all in school..lol

There was no teaching at all yesterday for my class, got the new timetable (only for this week);
my chemistry teacher was explaining the teaching plan she had done for us for this whole year~
and my biology teacher told us that he wouldn't come into our class for teaching this week besides reminding us about the project to be passd up by the end of this month;
My friends helped me to decorate the class ~
(yeah.. fast huh? ngek ngek, I even brought the sugar papers to school leh... besides we also went to take the old sugar papers from our old class and reused them)

Today we have started our lessons, oh my god...... chemistry is indeed hard lar, especially Organic chemistry @@" ; many things to be memorized!
*because I am quite weak in organic chemistry ler, weak basic of form 4 & 5's chemistry*

Recently, I have to bring quite a lot of books to school too, as I'm helping seniors to sell their books.
Kenneath (a senior) sent his books to my house yesterday, we had a long chat too while standing in front of my house. Wah... he had bought so many reference books!
*he's one of the senior that I'm helping*

aiks, I can't online so frequently like last time these few days because I haven't bought the modem yet =.=
a computer without internet, fails to draw my attention!
erm.. maybe it's a good thing, but I miss my internet very much ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home