Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year 2006

eh.. it's still not late to say Happy New Year huh...
so, after new year, school reopens soon! Oh......
I'm not really looking forward for that, my friends the same too......
Last time, I was looking forward for school reopen when I was in long holiday but not now...
It's because we didn't need to do so many homework and that have to be passed up when school reopen! Now... many homeworks to be passed up few days later, and there are many many things waiting for us to do oooooooo

Ok, talk about my New Year resolutions~
- be more hardworking to do works and study
- learn to love books (book is my only lover, ok...)
- be braver, don't act like a coward, able to solve problems on my own
- don't "think east think west" haha.. means don't think too much lor...
- sleep earlier (don't think I am able to do it huh...)
- do things according to plan
- don't be a big spender
- don't make my parents worry me that much
- change my bad attitudes to the good ones, able to control my temper
- don't be illiberality ("small gas"~)
- control my appetite, be slimmer (can I?)
- able to speak English more fluently, be more proficient in English
- don't ever procrastinate things to do

My Wish:
- friendship with my friends remains strong/ becomes stronger
- my friends won't forget about my birthday =p
- my parents won't argue that frequently for money matter
- Everyone stays healthy
- get good result in STPM
- my computer "stay healthy" too
- be prettier hehe.. no more pimples ah...

erm... that's all for now, can't think anymore now @@"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home