Sunday, July 17, 2005

Prom Night 2005 SMKTE

15/7, the day before the real prom night, the whole AJKs include me went to Dynasty Hotel right after school for rehearsal. erm... since I'm in charged of presents, Nuhar and I re-wrapped some of the hampers as they are not well-wrapped..ahaha.. few days ago did in rush.. that's why~ and other AJK's busy for the whole process's rehearsal... PA system~ MC~ Prom Queens' and Kings' nominees rehearsal... blah blah blah...

yesterday night, 16/7, was the prom night.
As one of the ajk, I had to reach earlier so that I could give my helps. At first, I was thinking to go by Jeanne's mum's car.. however,
1st: she went not so early (although she's one of the prom queen's nominee).
2nd: If I wanted to go by her car, I had to go to her house on my own, her mum wouldn't come to fetch me because it was sort of troublesome. Then, my father was not free, so...
as a result, I asked Neo(president) to fetch me... he agreed ... yay.. haha... luckily~ (since he's the one asked me to go earlier? lolz)

ah... morning, once I woke up, I took bath and washed my hair, my aunt wanted to help me to straighted my hair using the tool she bought very long ago. However, the result was not good.. helpless... haiz... made my hair worse~ not straight at all~
then... I had to go to look for barber ~ ahaha.. she was my mum's friend. But I waited for quite a long time, since their business was so good. If not wrong, it was about RM20 (she said she would take the money from my mum)
ah... it was about 3.20pm when the hair-straightening-process (rebonding technique? hmm, just for temporarily type, last for one or few days only) was done. So late already, I rushed home and then changed the cloth fast, washed my face (carefully as my hair could't "kena" water) before make up. My aunt helped and taught me to make up as I don't know how to do so (blek =P)
oh... what a rush....
luckily.. he was late.. ahaha.... he said wanted me to get ready by 4.20pm...
after fetched me, he fetched another three leng lui... wow... 4 leng lui with him wor.. lucky him huh... (lolz... cakap sendiri leng lui.. paisehnya~) two of them were his partner ~! ahaha... geng hor?

we reached at about 5.40pm (not sure the time already), then help and help lor.. where needed help then I helped them ler.. since my job only started during prom night.
oh ya.. fortunately I didn't come here by Jeanne's car... they were so late~ busy for setting their hair wor... @@" nearly late for the function...
Goh and his partner were so boring during the whole function, maybe he shouldn't bring his "kai mui". Khoo bought a bouquet of white roses for "his gf", Sau Yee..wow~ (at first, I'd thought of wanted to go to hotel by his car, but he didn't allow me as he wanted to fetch her only =.=")
before the function started, I helped receptions to distribute the roses to all guests~ hehe... (I'm helpful leh.. ahaha ~~~ lalala)
first, performance by May them (actually I said I wanted to join them before this, but.. ahah.. then I don't want jor)(at first we said 10 people sing this song, but only 5 at the end), they sang 10 minutes long cantonese+mandarin song... by "Gu Ju Ji", named "jing ge jin qu". Still ok lar.. their singing ^^

the busiest time for me was during the lucky draw session... but I also busy helping my friends to take photo using their digital camera.. but unfortunately, their cameras all out of battery on the half way~ aikssss
I also kept using my handphone to take photos.. as I don't have digital camera also~ haizz... when it was in dark, can't take at all as even take also useless, can't see geh~
other than the first, performance, there were another two performance too, all singing~ but not the same languages.
totally got three lucky draw sessions, but the first one got some problems, the MC (Khoo & Arun) thought only one prize would be given out in one sessions.. ahah.. but in fact, there were 5 prizes per session.
The prizes were hampers, perfumes, watch, radio, mp3 player, DVD player & the colour handphone.
My table (table 12, which was the one the nearest to the stage) was so lucky, two of us (Sook Nee and a guy, Liu Qing's bf) won the prize, first was the RM15 hamper and second one was the DVD player~ but I didn't get any ler~

There were also prom queen and prom king performances. The prom queen nominees were Theresa, Jeanne & Liu Ching. The prom king nominees were Sathya, Shirish (his brother was Kash who is a contestant of Malaysian Idol, in 24 now) & Chia Hao. The hosts of this session were Fei Bing (our vice president) and Chee Yong (AJK also).

Fiona hosted the game session... there were three dolls, once the music started, we required to throw or passed the dolls to the other person, once the music stopped, whoever holding those dolls(3 people) had to go out to play games.
They were required to do whatever task written in the cards. Luckily I was not 'kena'. ahah... some of them had to blow the balloon till burst; blow a big bubble by eating chewing gum (an impossible job huh?); sing a love song; and...
Khoo 'kena'! At first, he was requested to collect the watches from us, but nobody wanted to give him... (all purposely don't want ler), then... there was a special task for him!!!
As we all know his relationship with Sau Yee (although he still don't confess it), Fiona asked him to kiss a girl but through a transparent cover lar... then we all shouted out Sau Yee's name~!!! yeah... finally he kissed her without transparent!! Mouth to Mouth!!!
yo~ many of us busy taking photo also ~ ahaha... but... we requested for the second time as we couldn't catch in time, they really did the second time.. wow~ but after that, his face was so red.. haahah.. (wonder if our headmistress know it, what will be her response huh?)
I recorded the process using my hp!!! video recording .. ngek ngek... but small lar.. couldn't see the images clearly....

After that, it was the best couple competition.. aiks.. I don't have any partner also... couldn't enter this competition~ there were so many couples entering this competition... they had to dance to be judge.. but I think it's not fair as they just chose few couples that they knew by Fiona.. ahah, but never mind ler.. just a game also.
the winner was Hui Yee & Jason (her real bf!)(Hui Yee was our school's former student, Fei Bing's best friend)
ahaa.. Neo and his partner (Suet Li, wrong spelling maybe, his former school's classmate) failed to win...

the romantic songs started, many people were dancing together.. most are in couples.. me leh.. with my female best friends lor... but then lolz... lucky~ why? finally at least got someone invite me to dance with.. hehe^^ he's Kesavan (my orientation group leader ~)...
I put my hands on his shoulders, almost near his neck, while he put his hands on my waist [hey, it's just dancing need lar... lolx]... ...
and... he could feel the coldness of my hands...maybe touched his neck (accidentally)... so.. he thought I was scared of him, ahah.. but actually it's because my hands are always cold when I'm in air-conditioned room.. I explained to him.. he laid his head over my hand, and said.. it was really cold.. and his hands were kept sweating, why? erm...
lolz... this was only a short while dance... (not really short lar)... then... after that, he got took photo of mine using his handphone.. ahah... intested in me? lolx

After the third lucky draw, the prizes were given away to winners of Prom King, Shirish; Prom Queen, Theresa !
Besides, the prizes also given away to Best couple; Best Dressed (Fiona) & (Sivaraj)...
after that, it was dancing time~!!!! so hot and noisy~~~ almost all the lights were switched off but the amostphere was just like in disco's (although I never been that place before). Everyone was also given fluorescent sticks (ying guang bang), all shake shake shake~ shake what? ahah.. the sticks and the body~! so rock huh~

at about 12 ++ am, this prom night finally ended. I didn't follow Jeanne to go home as her father still had to go and fetched her younger sister at One U, and if I followed, I had to ask my father to fetch me at her house. =.="
then... I couldn't follow Ying Er's car also as they all wanted to go to 'yum cha' ...~
so.. finally I had to trouble Neo again...

I reached home at about 1 am... wah.. so late huh? But I was still energetic... ahaha, I quickly transfered all the photos in my handphone to computer right after took bath... and chatted with some friends in msn ... slept at about 4 am O_O but.. still not sleepy ahaha
wow.. so happy to hear that... 'hey, yee leng, you are so pretty tonight' *paiseh*
but it's only outter beauty because of make up ler... and I didn't wear my ugly spectacle.. (but not contact lens too.. as I still can see clearly without any spec) plus my straight hair... hehe, quite different from the ordinary me ^^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home