Monday, July 11, 2005

Malaysian Idol

watch Malaysian Idol recently every week....
[tell you, Jaclyn Victor was my school's former student!!!]
found out something unfair... but maybe it's fair, just I don't know how is the system working...
for the stage now, last week was the second group. There are 3 groups totally, each consists of 8 contestants.
out of 8 of each group, there would be only 3 pass through. erm.. first unfairness here, maybe in the first group, all of not so high quality, but want or not, there would be 3 able to pass through. Maybe the opposite thing happens in the second group, it's, all of high quality, but only 3 can pass through... (ok, just my opinion, for example !!!)
second unfairness, if I'm right, the result (it's to choose 3 out of 8), is 100% relys on the sms voting plus call-in to vote !! so.. for example, if one of the contestant want to win, he or she can sms as many as possible to support himself/herself, right? Or maybe I get the wrong informations, but as I know, we can sms as many as we want, however, I'm not sure if we can sms many times to vote for one contestant.. I'll test it next week maybe ahahaa...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahha...actually there's no fairness in Malaysian Idol...or should i say that they choose only the person whom they favoured? if you watched the previous episode, maybe you would have noticed a girl named kar wei.~~ lol~~~ hahaha...she forgot her lyrics last year around and got eliminated. this yr, she sang pretty well (at least to me) ... but still didn't manage to enter top 24 ... that's why that caused frenzy among those viewers (you can find that in BlueHyppo's forum) ... and she was invited as a guest in 8TV's channel...anyway she told me she don't want enter MI anymore...when she's 18 next yr, she'll try out other competition like AF and ATQ etc... haha~ what a waste~ (anyway she's my classmate and the one whom i fetch to school every day...oh yeah..my 'good' assistant monitor too~ lol~)

July 13, 2005 2:17 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

OMG... oic.. tell her pls, I SUPPORT her actually !!! o.O
I also wonder why this happened! She sang so well... not to you only.. me feel the same... !!!!

it's really not fair huh...
ah.... that day, the judges said she sang very well also, I thought she sure can pass.. aiks... the result suprise me indeed !!!

July 13, 2005 2:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha...she did mention to me about the reason she was not selected...anyway i'll tell u abt it in msn next time...haha..looks like she got alot of fans now~~ lol~

yeah it was a surprise she was not selected, there's always 1001 reasons for them to reject you. so that's life, and i'm glad she's able to carry with her life smoothly...pure envy =)

July 13, 2005 8:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home