Thursday, July 07, 2005

sleepy ~.~

ah... few minutes before I start writing this, there was an accident happened to my index finger T_T
just now when I wanted to close the door, I forgot to pull out my index finger then...I gave my finger quite a nip ~! ah... so pain until now... hard to type ~

I was so sleepy yesterday that I slept in class during the last period, it was MUET. When teacher gave time to us to do some exercises, I did it quickly then slept a while. All periods on Wednesday are teaching by boring teachers such as PA's two periods, Bio's two periods blah blah blah... plus I was lack of sleep these two days, my total sleep was just about 11 hours (for 2 days lar)
When it was the time to discuss the exercises, I quickly woke up but then I felt so energetic already... wow, just a few minutes' sleeping...
Then after school off, our biology class and physics class students had to stay back to attend the "regularly" chemistry extra class~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home