Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Wednesday again

Every Wednesday is the worst day to me !! It is so Boring~~~~ not only I felt that way, but Hoon is the same too ~
first two periods are matematik T [ok, this one not boring but the busiest subject],
then double periods of Biology [super boring, if the voice of my biology teacher is put over the OSK, it will show a flat horizantal line, ahahah];
before recess, there is a period for PSS which we are given time to go to school's library [normally we just stay at our own class, it's a waste of time if we walk down 4 floors, then a short distance, then walk up 3 floors! so.. we better stay at our class ler]
after recess, there are two periods of Pengajian Am ~ oh... it's sort of torturing to me, the teacher voice.. erm... not of high spirit, and.. what he said, I can hardly understand because not really clear ~ so.. sleepy ~ (Hoon and I were chatting while he is teaching in front of the class.... lolz.. if not.. really fall asleep already, we are very naughty huh~)
last two periods are MUET, erm.. usually, teacher will ask us to do objective questions. We have to answer questions base on passages which are very long... after read them, I will become very sleepy and my eyes will be very tired too...

as the same as last week, I slept in class during the last period, muet, after finish doing the questions. but just a little while.. maybe around 5 minutes, then I will become more energetic ^^, really amazing~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home