Thursday, July 14, 2005

correction of 2/705's blog

refer to 2/7/05's blog, title: MUET?
last week, another teacher told us, the deadline is actually haven't past~ but.. why we lower six students were told by our own muet teacher?
hmm... I found out that, it's because the school's authority don't encourage us to take this exam so soon.. as they think we will just wasting our money as we are just starting to learn it.
aiks... experience!! we can gain experience what~ and... we are the persons who have to pay for it, we can choose on our own leh... why they don't allow us to take?
so... then... never mind lor.. it's the same I take it by next year... since they don't allow us to take this year's.
so.. as I said before, we all wonder that why is the deadline being fixed before the result can be known.. now.. I have to correct what I have said then, ahaha, it's just I got the wrong information from teacher =p
if not wrong, the deadline will be at one week later after the May's MUET's result come out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home