Sunday, July 03, 2005

coffee coffee

Saturday night, it was 8pm. Suddenly, I felt like want to drink a cup of coffee~~~~
while 'eating my chemistry book' (studying chemistry =p), drink a cup of coffee~ wuah.... really enjoying ~
then... till 1.00am, still not sleepy although I was quite tired.
aiks.. the chemistry is so hard to understand... seems like I'm still not so used in english terms yet~ (last few years I learned science in malay language).
if they are in malay, it's sure I could understand better and faster. =.="

about 1.30am, it's time to sleep .. if not... too late lor...
however, lay on the bed ..for a long while... I couldn't sleep !!! ~~~ insomnia again :S
it's because of the coffee? can't help to stop drinking the appealing coffee...
other than that, there were so many things in my mind... I kept thinking stuffs...about?
hmm... about my study, my homework, my ...
I was selected as the leader of class decorations after Jeanne transfered to art class to be the art girl, by Goh~! ... aiks.. burden me only
so.. I kept thinking how to decorate my class...
besides, I was thinking about my coming prom night too, too exciting and looking forward to it =D
then... fell asleep ~~~ but woke up at 7am today O_O automatically....
it was hard to sleep again, so.. just woke up lor... then yesterday I got the idea to make a class plat to write our class name L6S1 [biology] hehe ^^ so... quickly I went to the room and made it~ quite childish.. lolx.. a rabbit and a carrot~

5 Comments:

Blogger ~iReNe~ said...

why not take a photo of it and post it here?? ;)

July 03, 2005 7:41 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

ahaah... er... too childish wor.. hmm
later see .. maybe after stick it to the door of the class first then see =p

July 03, 2005 10:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool, seems like everyone is adapting and enjoying the new life. most of all, the spirit to study.

one thing great about form 6 is that everything is in english now, i think it's more easier to understand in this way, since all scientific terms and things were in english in the first place.

anyway, wasnt really working hard for my form6, teachers were prejudice against our class. while some doesnt even work hard in teaching us. we'll have to depend on ourselves now. but the fact is, i'm not, i'm still as lazy as ever.

so far, i've just been having my time fooling around in the school. only some subjects like muet and pengajian am make sense, at least they were the two subjects where the teachers're open minded and would talk open-mindedly.

July 04, 2005 9:31 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

ahaah... erm.. I prefer chemistry wor.. although I'm not really very like the teacher, but at least not hate her since she is very dedicated... kinda symphatize her =p
I don't really like PA and MUET ~
first, PA, aiks.. both teachers are using boring method to teach
MUET, the english teacher is not the one I thought at first, but the another one... if she is the one taught me since form 3, I will be very happy then =.="

July 04, 2005 10:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, we're kinda doing talking in every period, the teacher will give us one copy of a newspaper cutting then we'll read and discuss bout it, giving our own opinion and all, sometimes we'll bring up our own topic. the teachers will take us to the multimedia room and we'll get to use the mic and computers for presentation etc. that's for pa and muet, while other subjects're still the same, the teacher come in then teach teach teach. physics' the worst, the computer speaks more words than him.

July 04, 2005 11:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home