Friday, July 08, 2005

today's recess

wah... today recess was in a rush ~
first, finished decorating one of the 4 big notice boards, with stars at the upper part, grass at the lower part, and my class name at the center part [L6S1]+[BIOLOGY]; the words of "biology" are of animals' pattern (it's kind of font I download from internet ^^), I printed the words on colour papers, then cut them out.
erm... I use this way to fill this board, it's impossible for me to fill so many boards with informations. I will only do that for another board of the behind of classroom.
For front, one of them will be used to put Timetable + organisation cart; another will be the "notice" board + duty schedule.
hope can finish soon ler.. now thinking how to make the big timetable... ~
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
today's recess was also the time to vote for semi final's prom queen and prom king.
after voting, Hoon and I quickly rush to chemistry lab as the recess time was actually over by that time. We thought our Pn. Chia would be very angry for our delaying; however, she was not that unhappy that we expected.
Her mood was quite good today, she even played songs using her laptop while waiting for the others!!! Others were still on the fourth floor waiting the counting of votes to decide who would win.
My class's all lose already, ~ the selected prom queens are Jeanne, Liu Cheng & Theresa(upper six's); while prom kings are all of upper six's.

Congratz to Jeanne, and it's sad to hear that your rabbit has died yesterday. erm... it made me think of my siu kat also ~ it also died suddenly... aiks.. rabbits can't tell us that they are sick~ they don't even scream or cry or...when they are not feeling well
aiks.. hard to detect ler~so... try not to blame yourself ya~ may it rest in peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home