Tuesday, July 05, 2005

my Kai Kor

after finished reading the chapter 4 of the thick physical chemistry, I packed my school bag and then was going to sleep (4/7/05).
It was 12am when my handphone rang (it's a mp3, not normal ringing ^^) suddenly... oh...
erm.. he is Ray, a kai kor of mine (not officially). Just now when I was chatting in msn during afternoon, he said he wanted to call me later on, aiks... the later was at 12am... O_O
Long time didn't chat with him already either in msn or on the phone.
He is my second kai kor (what is kai kor? read in cantonese, it means brother, but not a real brother; just because he's older and nice to me, let me feel that he's like a brother)(a.k.a Abang Angkat), I knew him in RO. My first kai kor also the same, knew in RO also ~
[although I got to know Ray first, but I asked "Uncle Waltz" (Danny =p) to be my kai kor first, so.. ahaha... Ray be the second one lor ~] [I saw Ray once in real life before but still haven't got chance to meet my Danny kor ~]
We chatted for about ... 40 minutes... mostly talking about life going~ he said he's going to England with his sister to work... o.O
it's such a surprising news to me ~ hmm.... however, I wish him good luck ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
er... about that class plat that I made few days ago...=.=" too childish that I didn't dare to put up ... as even my friends laugh at it ~ ahh... just throw it away I think.
today I stayed back at school until 3.45pm. Right after school off, Hoon and I stayed at our classroom to decorated our class's notice board~
Luckily I got some idea yesterday, erm... later maybe take a photo of the done decorated of it and post it over here. but... today just finished putting up the black sugar paper as background.
At about 1.45pm, Hoon went home first because her father came to fetch her by that time. Leave me alone in the classroom ~ the whole fourth floor... nobody else except me ~
until about 2.30pm, I finished the work then went to the library to find my friends. Ying Er and May were on duty today as librarians. So, I waited them to go home with them since Ying Er is the one who gives me a lift everyday by her Kancil~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home