Wednesday, July 06, 2005

read ERING?

By the time I planned to buy a handphone, I always read handphone magazines to know more about the models, functions, prices etc~
[oh ya, tell you that I don't need to buy those magazines as my parents' bookshop sells magazines too ^^, so I can read magazines without paying money]
so, today, I'm going to talk something about this book for ----
if you have this magazine, please turn to the photo sections, at the center part of the book. There is a pet section which only publishes senders' pets' photos~
hehe, this is the volume 19, of July.
See the right corner, see it? see the sender's name !! Hedwig Elaine, right?
the photo is my mum's pet, BiBi or a.k.a BiZhai or Ah Bi ~
ahaha.. but I think most of the people don't read this magazine~
=p just to spread this news ~ lolx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home