Thursday, July 07, 2005

London Blast

Four London Blasts Kill 40, Injure 300. (by the time 9.20pm)
oh... my god! blast blast blast ~ what happen to this world? world peace!!! =,=
-----------------------------------------------
today my class had 4 free periods as muet teacher was busy while our biology teacher was absent. Hoon and I took the chance to do the decorations. Finished the stars ~ erm.. done a good job of it ^^
almost all of my classmates like it, yeah~ .. but haven't finish the whole lar~
school off, Hoon, some of my classmates and I went to U6S1 for a meeting. 20 of lower six students were chosen as the candidates of committee members of our batch form 6 club. (not everyone attended this meeting, and some of the present wouldn't go to this prom night including Hoon)
That means after our seniors done their last event (prom night), we would be in their positions so that they could concentrate on their study as they would sit for STPM this year.
however, not all of the 20 of us would be the selected.
They would judge our ability and commitment to our job besides our attitude. We were given task to be completed, that is to help them in this coming prom night. Those not going to this prom night would help to do some preparation works.
At first, I wanted to work as receptionist. There were 4 places. People suggested it's better to have two guys and two girls. While I said I wanted to be receptionist, there were another two girls (my classmates) that said they wanted to be the same too. So, I better choose other job but not this one. Okay, I didn't mind it. At last, I chose to be the gift-person-in-charged (don't know how to say). Hidayah(physic's class's) and I chose to do this job.
Maybe it is better that I not to be the receptionist also as ... the persons in charged have to go earlier on that day. If I have to go earlier, I have no transportation. Follow to my plan, I would go to the Dynasty Hotel with Jin in her mum's car.
so... just forget it ler~ never mind.... I may not as suitable as them to be the receptionist....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home