Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Insomnia on the day before school open

I always have insomnia problem on the day before school open... maybe too exciting about my new school life... oh my.. you know, I was just sleeping for about 3 hours just now. I laid on my bed for about 2 hours but still couldn't help to sleep. In fact, I was quite tired... but still facing insomnia.

I woke up at about half past five. Now, I am wearing my new school uniform typing this blog. It is of white shirt + grey skirt... I think it's really pretty... however, my white shirt is too big of size, can't match well, uh hum... I've already washed the shirt once, can't change already T_T
how ah? Too ugly lar... if small one size, it would be better, when I bought these shirts, I was in a rush so I couldn't choose perfectly. If I bought another two shirt of RM20.90 again, quite wasting wor... @@
oh... my eyes are so tired now, since I am lack of sleeping. "EyeMo moist" helps a bit but not really much.

argh... my mood is so bad now >"<
sleep not well, the shirt size, the time is passing so slow... hope nothing bad will happen later on.

3 Comments:

Blogger ~iReNe~ said...

Hi!!! Now won't get to see you online so often liao lor??? Wish you all the best in your form6 life!!! and... keep updating your blog so that i can get to know wat happened in SMKTE...

May 17, 2005 12:44 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

ahaha... erm.. i still will online often.. just not that often , ngek ngek

May 17, 2005 1:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i suffer diarrhoea the night before the registration day. ate too much sambal i guess. XD

May 18, 2005 4:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home