Thursday, May 12, 2005

shopping with friends~

wah.... so tired ~ my leg is so 'sour'
hoho... it's because I walked for few hours nonstop at shopping mall ~ Sunway Pyramid in Selangor, Malaysia at 11th May, Wednesday.
The whole big gang of us : Me, Jeanne, May, Zhi, Wen, Nee, Lina ~ 7 young girls blooming with youths (hehe^^)
First, in the morning about 10a.m. we met at KTM station in Kepong, which is near my house (but not really very near). Actually we planned to meet there at 9.30a.m. at first, but... Nee was late to give me + May+ Lina + Wen a lift (her mother drove). Paid RM 2.90 to buy the ticket, rode KTM to reach Central KL, then changed another KTM to Subang Jaya. After that, we rode on a public bus with RM0.90 to go to Sunway Pyramid.

We reached there at around 12p.m., straight away went to Redbox Karaoke to....sing lah.. erm... this time not so expensive because more people more cheaper, each person shared and paid about RM8. We sang until 3p.m. , about for 3 hours. Our throats became sore.... lolx, really very enjoying ~
Then walking exercise started~! Walked here and there, up and down... not feeling tired that time actually (many girls will definitely agree with that, excluded guys..hoho). Sometimes we separated to few small groups sometimes met up together, then separated again...lolz.. it's because we were of too many people.
We went to boutiques and many many other shops.
After that, we (that time only May, Zhi, Jeanne and me) (Lina, Wen & Nee went other place) met other three friends which came to watch movie and ice-skatting. They were Irene, Y.Yee & a guy named Pun (which is not so familiar with us). Y.Yee was celebrating her birthday too, I didn't have anything to give her, so I bought a sundae-cone for her at McDonald, of course I also had one for myself. May & Zhi were the same too, except Jeanne...lolz... she was just thirsty (and she didn't bring any water along) so she went to KFC to buy a small cup of coke (maybe she scared eating ice-cream would become fat, but.. soft drink contain much sugar too, isn't it? lol). Before that, I bought a pink coloured mickeymouse-shaped bag, cost me RM15.

Four of us then went shopping our own by leaving three of them (Irene, Y.Yee & Pun). Suddenly, we met with those three ~ Lina, Wen & Nee .... whom went another way on their own just now. Next, we all went to Bata, and bought black-coloured shoe for our form 6. Jeanne, May and I bought the same pattern one...haha... Nee didn't buy. Lina, Wen, Zhi not planning to study form 6 but college.
At about 5p.m., Jeanne's boyfriend (who just finish his class at U) came to meet her, so... we left them lor... we were very smart geh... we didn't want to be their spotlight mar... We went to a vegetarian restaurant to have our...erm... lunch? but 5p.m already, dinner? But I would eat my dinner at house later... lolz...
After filled our stomach, we went shopping again...ahaha.... we spent a lot of time at Body Glove, Nee & Wen bought a pink school bag each, about RM30 each. I bought three T-shirts (no sleeve)....Three shirts were of the same pattern but different colour.. its orginal price was about RM40 each... but now offer, 2 for only RM 36 (maybe to clear stocks). I bought 3 for RM50. My friends said that shirt was quite fit me, er.... maybe looks sexy...lolx... I seldom wear this kind of shirt ler to go shopping...
At about 6.30p.m, we started to go home. Oh yeah... this was the first time I met with Jeanne's boyfriend. As she stated before (and I saw his photo before), he's not handsome..but not bad also... the most important is not outer-beauty lar... lolz.... and I took some photo of they two...ngek ngek ^^

Reached at home at about 8.30p.m. by riding on my daddy's car after reached KTM station. Sorry to Dad because he waited me for about half hour.
I spent about RM 110 today =p but I seldom do that lar... so.. never mind lor.. coz hor... If I go shopping with family, my daddy won't let me buy anything that he think it's wasting money especially clothes.
This is my last shopping with friends before my form 6 class start ^^

er... this blog is quite long-winded and bored... sorry ya

9 Comments:

Blogger Lapierre Médias© said...

ah bin sibol je ne mattendais pas a ca avec de la musique et tout et tout et bin féliciation je suis tres fier de vous.

May 12, 2005 4:08 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

@@ I don't understand lar.. who are you may I know? can translate into english please?

May 12, 2005 4:12 pm  
Blogger ~iReNe~ said...

so how does jeanne's boyfriend looks like??? i'm so curious... yy even thought of going out from the cinema to hav a look at him!!! but the movie was already showing... Sigh... too bad lor...

May 12, 2005 7:23 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

haha.... erm.. as I said, not really handsome but still okay lor..

May 12, 2005 7:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhm, he's speaking french. i think he had something to say about ur site(or whatever) with music and all, he's mentioned something about being proud of u, well, im not really sure, u gotta ask him urself.

here's the translation.

"ah bin sibol I did not mattendais has Ca with music and all and all and bin feliciation I am very proud you."

i think he's using shortforms or their typical online-terms.

or maybe the translator i'm using wasnt good enough.

May 13, 2005 12:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, vous vous avez un passionné français :)

May 13, 2005 12:20 am  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

oh, is it? hm... thx whatever, coz visiting my blog ^^

May 13, 2005 12:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

first of all, want say arigatogozaimaze 2 elaine 4 giving me an ice-creame (vanila+chocolate,mc)as present , a very special present , like in the comic , cold but sweet (n_n). that day elaine's wear very nice n lenglui .

May 13, 2005 2:19 am  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

lol.... paiseh ..hahah
thx for praising ya... ^^ so sweet too..lolx
here the anonymous is Y.Yee I mentioned in the blog

May 13, 2005 10:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home