Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Best friend.... the last position?

Last few post, I mentioned one of my best friend found the right person to be her boyfriend and started dating already.... erm... recently, she... I think she has already forgot about we these few best friends already ~ the time before that, she almost chat with me on the phone everyday for about half to one hour... now... almost even one chat on the phone for more than a week T_T
I am a person who likes to share my things with friends, either best friends or net friends. So, I have a habit, always chat on phone with my best friends, especially to her. Now, if I even have something to share with her, I don't think she has the time to chat with me.... just feeling...erm.. how to say ler... jealous to her boyfriend huh? lol...maybe yes maybe not. Just felt like losing a best friend, but I understand situation of the sweet dating stage, surely like the situation she is having now, just stick to her boyfriend over the net and sms & thinking of him the whole time, because they two live quite far, a distance love. hahah...
However, I'm not hating him for making my best friend ignoring me [sounds serious? jk], I admit that he's a nice person, almost perfect but there is nobody perfect in the world. Just feeling lonely maybe... so.. now I'm also sharing my feeling here, I think I really like to share my things to anybody, lol, sometimes being said as '3, 8' [read in cantonese again,lol, although I always ask you to read it in cantonese, but I'm a Hokkien oh].

oh yeah... another happy thing, I don't go work anymore...hahaha, but have to clear my rubbish in the room and prepare my mood to go school soon, hehe^^

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You hold the answers deep within your own mind.
Consciously, you've forgotten it.
That's the way the human mind works.
Whenever something is too unpleasant, to shameful for us
to entertain, we reject it.
We erase it from our memories.
But the imprint is always there."

"But the imprint is always there. Nothing is ever really forgotten."

..nothing is ever really forgotten

the happiest moments of my life hurt the most.

May 05, 2005 12:23 am  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

@@ wah..so deep huh?
can explain bit? I don't understand lar
hehe^^

May 05, 2005 1:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, obviously what i have said has nothing to do with your blog. :) just that, reading what u've wrote about friends and best friends somehow brings back some old thoughts. thou i'm still the same now; alone, not many friends around.

ok, i was feeling abit down. i know it's absurd but, somehow i feel betrayed. i dont know. gues i was just being stupid.

it's the past. it just wont go away. i cant escape.

May 05, 2005 1:48 am  
Blogger ~iReNe~ said...

I can say this is a normal thing to happen... The girlfriends will be ignore because she think that she should spend more time with her bf. The girlfriends will be notice whenever there are problems or arguement with her bf. I think u have to accept that lor...

May 08, 2005 1:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi, how come there's no new blog? so far my room is still the same, all the books stacked in boxes and everything scattered over my table. and my hair is so long now they wouldnt stand to their end now, and uniforms problems. i dont think i'll ever fit in any of my old uniforms. etc etc. i'm bored, hope school starts soon so at least i could kill some time in school, just hope everything will not be like what i've been tru 2 years before.

May 09, 2005 2:14 am  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

lol... sometimes no mood to write blog mar...
and.. sometimes needs some inspiration, lol... sooner.... wait after i wake up..i think i will have something new to share

May 09, 2005 2:22 am  
Blogger ~iReNe~ said...

It's easy to fall in love but ard to fall out of love...

May 15, 2005 11:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home