Monday, May 02, 2005

photo: My Mum's Pets


My Mum's Pets Posted by Hello

yo.. this Bi Zhai cute mou? It's my mum's dog ~ We also call 'him' as Ah Bi...
Why I said it's my mum's pet? It's because it is in my mum's bookshop.
It's my mum's second dog.. but.. few years old already ler... the first dog was almost the same with him, coz it's his brother. hehe ^^ They were given by my father's friend, from other state.

Lok Lok also stayed at my mum's shop.. however, it's died now. haizz..... I wrote in my past blog, it was being knocked down by a van.... what a pity....
Now my mother rearing another kitten..
Before this, my mum also reared many cats. One of them was this lok lok's mother. Others were their siblings too. Many of them died, or run away (for male cat)

another question from you, do dog and cat fight? haha.... how do you think?
They didn't fight at all leh... this Bi Zhai is very kind, and obedient. It is not scary at all, really a very very obedient dog. Besides, since the cats were living with it since small, they were like friends, played together and ate their food together. Once, when those cats caught and played mouses, Bi Zhai helped to free those mouses when the cats didn't notice; Bi Zhai also don't hurt any animal too. hahah.....It even being bullied by other fierce dogs...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, it's like a zoo, or maybe a nursery for pets.

May 02, 2005 9:56 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

haha.. ya.. many pets leh..
erm... who is ron k. ? ...
'who will die now?' *shiver*

May 02, 2005 10:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

typical spammer. i will kill him personally if i get to know them. i hate spammers.

May 03, 2005 1:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home