Tuesday, May 10, 2005

F6, my choice

Since I'd got my SPM result, many people asked me, what's your next plan? Study at college? Your result is so good whoa, do you apply any scholarship huh?

However, my result is not that good, I know if I go to apply those scholarships, I wouldn't have any chance, and it's just wasting my money and time, I lazy to go for interview too as I know I am weak in oral speaking, haiz...
Many people think I get a good result, but... I am just lucky. I know what's my standard, I was too lazy. "wah... you lazy and just lucky, can get such a good result ah? aiyo.. then it's so unfair.." I know many of them who get worse result than me would say like this, since some of them are really hardworking people, but still can't get better result. As I always said, exam always not only depends on your knowledge, but also your luck. I always good luck in exam. However, the average result of the whole country was quite low, and that helped me to get good result,[no offense to those get bad one], it's the second aspect. I can tell you, maybe I just understand about half of the syllabus of form 4 and form 5, do you believe it? lol... incredible huh? This is so called a clever student !

aiks... forget it, since I am still blur blur now, blur about what? I am so confused about my future, what is the job I like? Be a doctor? No way... I scared leh... erm... be a lawyer? No No... my oral speaking is so weak, I hate history! Be a... erm.. teacher? maybe yes, maybe no... Be a accountant? Definitely no... I don't study account leh... Be a.... ???
aiya.. really don't know lar... I just know I am interested in biology, science lor.. but not physics lar.. so.. that means? That doesn't bring any suggestions, so... study form 6 lor... [p.s: f6 = form 6]
If I applied for college using my SPM result, I can study without paying any fees, at first I mean, until if I failed to reach the target in the coming exam then I have to pay. But...so how? I don't even know what I want, how to do a specific course? So, there is the only way for me, form 6. I didn't apply for the matriculation too, no mood to do that study, lol. So, I will take biology + chemistry and another two compulsory subjects in STPM coming soon next year. oh yea, next Tuesday start my orientation for form 6 lor, have to start my study engine ler =p this time definitely will not be like my form 5 lor, I will ensure myself to understand all the topics ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best of luck!

same situation here, but i never applied for anything nor did i photostat any of my certificates. cuz i was never into those things, i know many would like to leave as soon as possible but i'm jsut the other way round, i'd rather stay as long as possible, although i hated the whole thing about my school, but i dreaded going away alone more.

i never think about my future, i mean, i used to, but i dont now, cuz one incident changed my view about what future will bring us. yup, i agree future is unpredictable, but still we'll have to work hard for it. but, but i'm just not into those things anymore. no more.

at first i'm going to take bio class, but since i'm more into those moving parts and stuffs like that, i guess i'll have to take physics. what's more, bio need alot of memorizing work. and physic is none the easier.

hell with life, i'm going back to the same school again. i really really really wish everything will be ok. may u suceed in everything u do too. good luck.

May 10, 2005 10:10 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

lol... same here.. going to study in the same secondary school before this. hahaha.. although sien.. but at least... we are 'biasa' with those teachers and environment... not a bad thing also.

My memory bad though, but.. I think as long as we are interested in sth, we can remember those things easily, so.. I will try me best to memorize those bulk of biology thingy... haha

May 11, 2005 12:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home