Monday, May 02, 2005

photo: My Dear Rabbits


My Dear Rabbits Posted by Hello
"Siu Wan tong Siu Kat hou zhong you" (sing in cantonese), haha..it's a song from a cartoon, erm... They were my pets before this.. two years ago, if not mistaken. Siu Wan is a female rabbit, while Siu Kat is a male rabbit. Why I reared them? First, I like rabbit, since I was given birth in rabbit year, and rabbit is very cute oh... then my mum's friend said she wanted to give us a rabbit (siu kat), so.. we started to rear rabbit~! But then, I found it's lonely, so I asked my daddy to buy another female rabbit (siu wan) to accompany him. Then the female gave birth to many little rabbit babies.... then.. we gave away those babies to friends, forgot how many times already, then... actually I reared another two of their babies, so totally 4 rabbits. The big problems rearing so many rabbits are,
1: coz there was a couple of rabbits,... you know la..many many babies to give away to peoples...
2: their urine... quite smelly... so.. neighbours can't tolerate.. it's not hygine also
One afternoon when I came back from school, I found that Siu Kat died... I was so sad that time..
Then.. forgot how long then.. my neighbours complained, if we still continued rearing them, the authorised would catch them away, so.. finally we gave them away to my brother's friend =.="
But I admit we really didn't take good care of hygine... quite smelly everyday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home