Monday, May 16, 2005

the cost to be pretty

Yesterday, once again I went to Sunway Pyramid, purposely to work. As I mentioned, I worked as an assistant in my holidays, in stockist, for those who don't know please refer to my past post =p.
It was RO and Elken series product Carnival yesterday. RO stands for Reverse Osmosis. It's a water purification system... ah.. better don't explain so much here... kinda promoting again..lolx
Erm... nothing much work for me, and it's kinda boring to be stayed at counters waiting customers to come. Stockist from each states/areas set up a counter there, two to three people each counter (each stockist), waiting each customers for business dealing.
My counter there, totally three people, two of my aunts and me. Mostly I ran some errand.. doing some little thing...
Before the carnival getting hotter, I went shopping alone. The carnival was held on the top floor, the convention room, and the other floors are of shopping shops. haha... for guys, they surely wondering... wah.. that Wednesday you was just shopping here, today still shopping.. won't you feel bored? ngek ngek.. totally not really bored, if you want me to admit I was bored, I could tell you I bored because I was shopping alone, without my friends~! haha... If no friends, really bored... other than friends, boyfriend? not bad if having one..lolx.. impossible for me now =p

I bought another accesorry that I wanted but I didn't buy it, yeah.. earring... ngek ngek...
Although people comment that my blog.. full of prices, but I will still mention them as my own record, hehe ^^ this pair of earring costed me RM10.90. It's quite expensive but.. still ok ler. However, it's made of silver..hoho... oh yeah.. didn't explain about my ear sensitiveness.
My ears are sensitive, how sensitive? I think not only me, quite a number of people are facing the same problem, I only can wear those genuine earrings.... which means those earrings made of gold, silver, and platinum.... and also plastic. Once I wear those cheap metal-made earrings.. at first, it will be very itchy, and then... swelling (hope I use the correct word), and the more serious the infected hole will issue out some pus [nong zhi, read in mandarin]... yuck... scary huh?

flash back.. the time I had the hole in my ears when I was in standard six... I spent few months to recover my wounds... sounds serious... maybe my ears are too sensitive... some people only used few days to recover....haha... mine kept issuinng out pus and swelling... that time I was quite scared actually...
aiyo... that's the cost to be pretty.... girls are like this.. never scare to do any scary process to become pretty... Don't you think the guys are the same too? Just... more girls to guys.
However, I am sure that I won't undergo those scary plastic surgery to become pretty... what for huh? Just suffer yourself... the best example ~ M.J. (understand lar..)(if don't, pm me then I tell you) but this is a guy example...lolx

the only surgery I will undergo in future for beauty purpose... erm.. maybe laser? to cure the short-sightedness ... hah.. many of my net friends ask me to wear contact lens after they saw my photo which are without my spectacle.... wah.. I'm a lazy people.. if I wear it, my eyes will be infected by bacteria... later become blind...
So... it's better for me to wear spectacle now.. maybe I will consider contact lens in future.. if I still don't have the chance to do laser... now.. still in the stage of studying... I don't care much about my appearance.. but quite care about the pimples for now...lol

oh ya... forgot to mention... tomorrow will be the end of my half-year holiday... haha.. it's because my form 6 class starts tomorrow...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mj? i thought he's gay and sued for child's sodomizing?

and yeah!, wat time're we suppose to be at school tomorrow?

tat, is the question.

May 16, 2005 10:55 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

lol.. in my letter.. it stated 8 am..hehe ^^

yup.. mj.. is like that.. and also undergo many many surgery i think.. crazy man

May 16, 2005 11:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they never state anything in the letter, just my name and the date, no time, nothing. so the next day i end up getting to school late. i arrived at school around 8.30 or something, when the whole thing'd already started an hour ago.

May 18, 2005 4:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home