Friday, May 13, 2005

Down? Find a friend to chat~!

ah.... so tired... so sleepy... my eyes... Zzzzz.... now only evening time =.="
It's because erm.... I slept at 4 a.m. yesterday...... These few weeks I didn't sleep at so late time already, before that always did that, always slept at 3 or 4 a.m. for reading forums and sometimes chatting. But then recently I don't have mood to read forums... feeling bored. And for my health, sleep early is better although it's not really early, but at least better than 3 or 4 a.m.

so... why I slept at so late time yesterday? erm... about 12 a.m, I was reading game forum, about RO, the topic was ~ what do you miss about RO.... it made me think of many sweet and bitter memories since I played RO.... and now I'm quiting it, although I still can go in once in a while...but really feeling down that time.
Then I looked into my msn list, found an old RO friend who was no longer play RO already one... but this was only the second time I chat with him. However, once we both chat about the memory about RO, lol...kept chatting.. nonstop... then don't know why, lol, then even tell him many of my secrets [not really a secret gua], lol... before chat with him, I was in down... blue blue mood, then feeling much more better. Without our knowledge, time passed fast, we'd chat for more than 3 hours...
so... whoever feel down, bored, he should go and find someone to chat whether on phone or sms or msn, it works indeed! Especially for me ^^

Today, I work again... but not really working ler.. just come to help my aunt to fix some computer problem...lolx
oh yeah... my RO credit... today last... anyhow, I am not really quiting RO thoroughly. I will reload and play RO once in a few months. =P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

quote :
so... whoever feel down, bored, he should go and find someone to chat whether on phone or sms or msn, it works indeed! Especially for me ^^

well, that doesnt work for me anymore.

i've been sleeping at 3 or 4 everyday, and now form6's starting.

sure, past is hard to die.

sweet memories between 2 ppl.

but things wont be the same again when one's gone, while the other is still stuck between the past and reality.

memory, is just like an old tape run bad.

time, is just another way to kill the past.

but the past, never dies away

eternity, is just the way how life works.

...

May 13, 2005 10:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home