Sunday, July 26, 2009

Video + Photo of Bon Odori

Searched on the internet and found this great shot by a photographer @

And this was another photo found, by another photographer...
Oops... he had captured my weird expression... was I peeping on something?
I had forgotten why lolz... that was the time we prepared to start...


Let me post up the video recording of the Yosakoi Dance huhu....
Since I was at the first row, my friend could easily captured me haha... really thanks~

The below 2 videos were uploaded by me, both are basically the same...



One of the Performance during the night of Bon Odori Festival 2009 held at Esplanade, Penang, Malaysia on the 18th July 2009.
The style of Yosakoi dance is highly energetic, combining traditional Japanese dance movements with modern music.This was performed by Yosakoi team consists of Pink Hibiscus dancing team and Students from Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), the member of Japanese Language Society.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home