Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bon Odori Preview 09

yoyoyo.... I'm going to dance at the Bon Odori Festival 2009!

hehehe... had sweated much lately for the dancing practise.... what a good exercise to me, I felt so panting when I had my first practise...
Hoping that I can at least become slimmer a bit hoho....

Last Sunday 12.07.09, we had our second practise with sensei at Island Plaza. Then, we had our make up session in the toilet of the plaza lolz. It's because we would rush to the next destination for performance~!

It was the Preview of Bon Odori 2009 @ New World Park. The crowd was not big but still I felt nervous~ as I was the first-row performer @@

Firstly, the time was still early and we had our rehearsal. Then after the official speech was given, our dance was the 1st programme. Everyone of us was really nervous haha! When it came the 2nd round of dancing (the programmes repeated once), we were no longer that nervous and the performance was improved! hehe....


yo... yosakoi team~

So, my fellow friends, remember to come and support me hehe....
The Bon Odori Festival 2009:

Host: The Consulate of Japan
Date: Saturday, July 18, 2009
Time: 6:00pm - 11:00pm
Location: Esplanade, Penang

For more details, refer to the event created @ Facebook:



If you have transport problem to go there and you're USM students, you may contact me, I will help you to get buses there hehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home