Sunday, April 19, 2009

it was RAINING!

hahaha... read the previous blog then you should know that what I had prayed the RainGod to help. Surprisingly, it was raining this morning when I woke up! wow~~ thanks to the RainGod~!

hehe... because of the quite-heavy rain, it was not hot at all at my area this afternoon. It was way too comfortable for sleeping and hence, it was irresistibly to take a sweet nap... a ha ha ha ha~

However, it was not a good nap because I had had some bad dreams =(
They made me feeling so down and empty... hmm
Hoping that they are not reflecting the future but are of the opposite!

I think I will not have good sleep tonight, because... Microbial Physiology and Nutrition is my another nightmare... t-t


random photos taken within USM by SE w660i:

it made me think of fish...

the pathway which USM students will remember forever...

1 Comments:

Blogger 天蝎座的我 said...

dun worry, u c, the sky even rain for u, so everything will b just fine. now, focus on study! + oil!

April 19, 2009 8:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home