Sunday, April 19, 2009

HoT = Panas = 热 = あつい

Hot HOt HOT HOT!!!! とてもあついですね。

what a hot weather now.... even though it is night time...

Keep sweating although I am just sitting here, facing laptop and my notes.

Not only Penang island, KL the same too, according to my best friend and my mum. My mum said it is because we are now experiencing Summer, lolz.

I tried to escape the heat this afternoon, the best place was library! haha... because it is air-conditioned! Well, under very comfortable environment and after walking for a long distance (accompanied Bei Shan to PC Fair), I felt very sleepy and hence.... I had a nice nap in library! hahaha!

Talking about visiting PC Fair, Bei Shan and me did a very crazy thing... we challenged ourselves with the hot sun -- by walking from PISA to Bukit Jambul Complex, just to have our lunch at KFC! ....


argh.... why is it so hot here????
Because of global warming? hmm....

I can't concentrate on study lah...
(blaming on the weather, while I can't concentrate on study no matter what)
I will have to sit the 3rd core paper this Monday, yet.... *speechless*
sigh....

anyway, Rain God ah, please don't be too stingy? Share us with some rain please.........

1 Comments:

Blogger KL村姑 said...

Hehe...thanks for being my half day bf oh...
I always did a lot of crazy things 1...so u sure will experience something new being with me...aha

April 19, 2009 11:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home