Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hubungan Etnik Presentation

Hubungan etnik course (Ethnic Relation?) is a must-take subject in every local university. There is a project to be carried out and it contributes 60% to the final result. My group consists of 3 Malay girls, a Kadazan girl, a Chinese guy and a Chinese girl (me!). Since our group were without Indian, we had planned to do Indian Wedding.


To be honest, I contributed less in completing the whole project. I'm really sorry to my other group members, they all were too considerate and had only asked me to help on little parts of the project report. They knew that I was very busy all the long while. Thankful that their efforts were not wasted, our presentation was done yesterday smoothly and well.
In fact, most of the members were busy with societies' activities too.
Hence quite lots of the works were only done at the last minute. We rarely met up for meeting about our project too. Anyhow, lucky that at last, we still managed to present the topic well.
Before we started our presentation, we used much time to dress up ourselves, especially Terick and I because we were wearing the Indian clothes and many people helped me, on make up, used inai to draw flowers on my hand, and also helped me to tie up my hair. wow, I was like a Star! lolz..
At first, we explained the process of wedding etc according to the slides shows prepared. Then, we played the video recording took during the interview with shopkeeper at Little India with some photos also. During the video, Terick and I acted parts of the Indian Wedding ceremony haha..... quite refreshing lolz.
My Presentation group ^^
Nice? It was my first time wearing a Sari !!! hehe...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice~! quite surprise when I 1st saw it in ur frenster lol.
Last year my hubungan etnik group got 20 members @@

September 24, 2008 10:22 pm  
Blogger sunbliss said...

wa...so beautiful u with the sari...
n u all really so serious on this course...even present the performance n wearing...
while our here only normal presentation even didn't with the formal clothes...
hehe
wan to say again, pretty o...

September 26, 2008 2:04 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

hehe... thanks oh^^

I really like this image too with sari hoho....

Really thanks those who helped me to make up, tie hair and wear the sari...

Every school has different policy I guess, my course's all under my School of Biological Science, so the lecturer in charged also from our school.... their requirement was quite high... if we wanna get high marks, we must put in some effort eh...

September 27, 2008 9:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home