Monday, September 01, 2008

忙,好过不忙?

又要忙死了。。。
really busy like hell...
is time so hard to manage? or it's really my own problem?
I try to plan things well, yet I settle the things so slow.... sigh...

Tomorrow I'm having virology test, I had only studied the 1st chapter which I did last week, and until now I haven't study any other.... besides I need to rush the mycology lab report which is also going to be passed up by tomorrow morning.

Although it was holiday these few days, I still cannot manage to finish the tasks on time. wHy... aiks...
I had been busy typing Proposals for activity the whole afternoon today...
T_T... going to be under pressured.... stressed up...

By the way, I will try to stay happy, I will control my temper, I don't want to be an unhappy person, I don't want to be hated!
Ganbatte, I say to myself
Ganbatte, to all my friends too!

选择了忙碌,就要忙得开心,我知道这个道理的。嘻嘻。。

ops... back to work now! will be panda species again...

1 Comments:

Blogger sunbliss said...

jia you o...

September 03, 2008 1:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home