Wednesday, August 27, 2008

after holiday

Yesterday, it was public holiday at Penang here.
ops... I forgot to mention that I had already back to Penang since last Saturday.
So, the public holiday was announced about 2 or 3 days ago, because of the election held yesterday.

I was quite happy to have extra holiday, haha... because my virology test had been postponed to next week besides having more time to do 2 of my bacteriology lab reports! hoho...

Anyway, since it was a holiday, there was no bus service provided in the campus, and hence I needed to walk the long distance again to attend meeting. In fact I had two meetings, one was in the morning while another was in the night. I had chosen to attend the morning's and was lazy to attend the night's! haha...

Missing holiday... during the last holiday, I was quite busy at home -- online the whole day long lolz. Besides busy downloading, I was busy watching drama, the 命中注定我爱你,so far I am still left out the very last episode.... It was a nice drama =p
Also, I edited photos and tried to blog about the events happened in the past but couldn't finish everything.... so, I will again try to blog some more if I have some free time to do so, "IF"!
Although busy, I had rested much too... but also didn't change the habit of staying awake at late night.

Recently I'm busy with study... I'm far left behind the syllabus...
I rarely "touch" my books in the past, and my time management was even worse than before... I should put more concentration on my study than any other things from now! Study should be the main priority of being a student huh...

Too bad to say that I had only obtained 5/10 marks for my Mycology 1st test.... sigh....
In fact I should be glad for passing the test, as I had just studied about 1/5 part of the notes, on the night before the test! It's all about luck, I was so scared that I would get a "0", I'm actually not a clever and responsible student! aiksss....

Without internet access in my hostel room, it's a hard life for me =.="
(I'm using my own laptop, staying online at library currently!)
Someone told me that there is a selfish girl from the hostel I'm staying who 'grab' the wireless signals by using some kind of router or what-I-don't-know-it-is, just for her own use. Well, I don't know is it true or it's just some rumours... if it's a truth, that girl is really selfish then!

about the posts in chinese, hmm.. something did happen to me...
hmm... well, everything is okay now anyway =)
Just that sometimes still feeling lonely haha...

Don't know when and where, I had once heard that, university life is inavoidable lonely, you may have lots of friends, still, loneliness is still existing... why huh.... or it is the further distance of hearts between people?

I'm really hate to be lonely as usual...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home