Sunday, August 05, 2007

PC Fair @ PISA Penang

Now is already 2am, so Saturday should be yesterday I should say.. haha

Yesterday, my friends and I (included Chye Nee, Thiam Hui, Meen Yee, Huey and I) went to Penang International Sports Arena (PISA) for the PC Fair by taking new bus -- Rapid Penang.
Of course, new bus is always better than the old bus ... we paid RM1 for the trip from Sungai Dua (USM) to Relau (where PISA is).



The place was not as big as KLCC Convention Centre, and the people was not as many as there too I would say... according to my experience..



Among 5 of us, only Chye Nee & Meen Yee hadn't bought a laptop....so they came here to make a survey and may be buying them later...
I'm using Acer, TH & Huey are using the same model - compaq~

What I had bought was a Card Reader for RM10 only.... My acer laptop does provide the card reader for small-sized cards but not for CF memory card. The memory card which belongs to the Nikon digital camera (my aunt's) I'm using is CF card, and it's the old model, and big in size....
Finally, with this new card reader, I could transfer the photos taken to my laptop hoho!

*the new digital cameras are so attractive to me! I wish I could use my money to buy them.. haiz... but I shouldn't waste my money like that right?...

After the visits, we went back by Rapid Penang too... then we had our dinner at a "warm" place which we could have a set of dinner at only RM2 every Thursday - Sunday!


I said it's warm as the dishes are just like the ones we eat at home normally.... more healthy and delicious~ they are cooked by aunties, uncles... just like our parents...

It's not a restaurant actually... ahem.. hard to explain about it as I myself also blur of what's the main purpose they do so, maybe just simply understand the feeling of students leaving home unable to have a 'warm' dinner...

Then, we had a walk at night market (pasar malam)... and .. again I spent much money ! haiz...
Penat betul... ops.. have to rush assignment again later!
after I wake up in the morning of course :p

*oh ya... there was a big event held at Dewan Tuanku Syed Putra (DTSP) USM just now... it's FESTIVAL Filem Malaysia ke-20 (FFM20), which is an Award giving-away for the best local movie etc.. it was really grand indeed, but I didn't have the chance to peep inside the hall lah... I just passed by the hall just now lolz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home