Thursday, February 08, 2007

no more P =p

I'm no longer a P license Driver!
Although it's no longer a P license, my driving skill is still at standard P =.="

At first I thought wanted to renew it for 5 years, but the aunty who taught me driving last time only helped me to make it for 3 years, so it costed me RM 90 (one year RM30) + RM10 (service charge).

According to my mum, when the aunty took the money from her (I asked my mum to pay her), she did count the money again, it was indeed RM160. When the aunty paid to the person in charge of the driving school (without counting the money I guess), that people told her there's only RM100, and hence he just renewed it for 3 years....
It means, the aunty was too careless, she was cheated by that guy I supposed.... so she has to use her own money to return me RM60.... aiyo...

by the way, the photo I took on Tuesday (off day) was not nice! I purposely went to take for this license renewal, RM13 for 4 small photos o.O.... aiks...

Before I went to take photo, I had been busy baking cookies at home! What cookies you wonder? It's peanut cookies again, I always bake this for Chinese New Year for these recent years...
I like to make this cookies because it's delicious, my grandmother likes it very much, and it's easy to make actually~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home