Monday, February 05, 2007

Kenny Roger$ Ro@$ter$

Yesterday after working, at about 5pm, I went back by taking STAR LRT to the Bandaraya station, then I didn't take train back to Kepong Central but went to Midvalley.... haha
I straight away went there to meet my family who went by car from home; while my younger brother Yu was working there till 7pm.

Since 3rd of February was my younger brother's Birthday, we went for a special dinner.... This was my First time to eat at Kenny Roger$ Ro@$ter$
ahaha... it's bad, well... the food was not really delicious, especially the Famous wood- fire rotisserie chicken. The meat was not tasty at all as most of the taste was on the skin. Normally, I don't eat the skin as it's so oily and fatty, but I couldn't remove it this time or i would have to eat only tasteless meat!

This dinner costed five of us almost RM80 for a Family set. It's expensive for us... but it's cheap to rich people, I know it... and my Dad said, "the money you used to straighten your hair is more than enough to pay for this dinner !!!"

=.=

By the way, maybe the food at other outlets would be more delicious, I don't know and I think I won't be trying it anymore, maybe.....

We tried it because we will never know if we do not ever try it (eat) ~

Tomorrow is my OFF day again... I have quite many OFF days hor??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya loh y u alwaz off one ar??
come exchange with me lolz~

February 06, 2007 11:15 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

aiya, off ah... but also have to do many things leh...
like today and last off day, I was busy baking cookies leh... so tiring neh...

but you must jia you oh, you are working for 2 jobs, geng lah! nanti belanja saya, coz u earn more than me =p

February 06, 2007 11:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home