Wednesday, August 23, 2006

craps... tuition?

sometimes, I wish I have to attend tuitions..... no, I'm thinking so not purposely want to learn more, or want to be forced to study by tuition teacher. I'm that type of people who likes to mix around with friends......
Normally, Hoon and my friends would talk to each other about their tuition, how to go, when they want to go, what they want to eat as lunch, etc.....
When they were talking about this topic, I'd nothing to say, because I was (and am) not having any tuition... felt like I'd missed something in common with them and I was like a stranger there..... huhu, sounds silly?

Since small, my dad doesn't encourage me to attend tuition. I was too independent, yea.... I knew what I should do as a student since standard one (I guess..) , so my result was good (now not really good huh..), because I would study on my own automatically... my parents seldom worry about me in study matter....

People always say, 'wah, you can still get good result without attending any tuition!', actually, I think everyone can do it, of course! I'm not a genius, I'm so normal... and my result is on the decline like going down a steep grade.......~~~

(seems like I've changed, to become more playful, until I had forgotten what I should do as a student -- to study hard lar! Unlike other people, normally they changed from playful to become mature and know what they should do for their own future..... Where's my future......? I don't know..... T_T... I wish I could be that hardworking as I was studying in primary school)

Most of them think they can't get a good result without tuition because they have already used to attend tuition, they have relied too much on tuition teachers.... But I don't mean that going for tuition is useless, it's true that we can learn more in some cases. So, everyone of us has different study method...

aiks, cut the crap, back to my case, In fact hor, I'd attended some tuitions before....
extra classes at school which required us to pay, hmm... I'd attended some during primary school life... then, the holiday after my PMR, I'd been going tuition for English Language for few months.... and the last one was the intensive tuition @ IDJ for physics started since May of my form 5.
The tuitions had helped me much, I'd improved my english language after that tuition, but then it's not because of that tuition teacher but the book recommended by her, anyway, thanks to her also lar... haha...
and not to forget about Mr.Pang of my physics tuition teacher, because of him, I got A1 in SPM for physics.... xie xie ~
weird, I went for physics tuition but not biology... and I had dropped physics now, and am taking biology currently! haha....

oh ya, the main point of this post is, I felt isolated for not going tuition with my friends! miss all the fun ....
(haha, actually not fun but suffer? They have to waste so much time on taking train, crowd with so many people; have to walk such a distance to tuition centre at KL; if there is heavy rain... ... whole body will get wet~ etc....., that's why, it's not fun to go tuition, according to my friends... haha.... and that's why, I don't like to go for tuition also lar... )

I think I'm really independent, hmm... yalor, I am not staying with my parents (choi, my parents are still alive la..) since small till this moment! But I am still a good & obedient girl, right? haha.... proud of it =p

Am I really that independent???? No, I'm not.... I'm just a little girl....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No gal's really independent u know, we are indepedent because we need to do so, and were forced to be tough & "stand on own feet" by the circumstances we were in...
I'm independent too hahaha, cheers :p

August 24, 2006 7:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home