Monday, July 10, 2006

Italy Won... and hey, Zidane!

hey, I watched the World Cup 2006 Final match... just now!
so.. the winner of the World Cup was Italy~~~~
I was supporting France, eh.. just simply supported it ler...

I had watched the first 25minutes, then I went to sleep .....When I woke up at 4am, it was at about 90 something minutes... the result by that time was 1 - 1 ...
and suddenly.. shocked to see that Zidane of France butted the player of Italy purposely, yes.. purposely!! The referee didn't even notice it as the incident happened out of the sight around the ball!
Actually, he did that because he couldn't bear with the actions of the Italy player who purposely stopped him from chasing the ball.... but I don't really know what was going on there... I just give my opinion based on what I saw from the live broadcast.

aiks... At first, I was thinking to watch the closing ceremony as the main reason I woke up in the late night... but then it was not broadcasted... or it didn't happened? haha..
By the way, together with me watching this live broadcast in the living room were my aunts & uncle, total 5 people including me! yea... all of us sacrificed our sleeping time...
This was my very first time for watching a football match for so long time... lol

I had had only about 2 hours and 30 minutes of sleeping this morning... as I still had to go to school... and I found that most of the girls of my class did watch that final match too! On the contrary, as I know, 3 out of 5 guys in my class didn't watch! lol...

eh... again, I'm having flu almost everyday anytime... sigh....
*try to read Zidane, this name in chinese? lol... Ji Dan! 0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home