Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Germany lost~!

Oh.. Germany lost to Italy!
this was the hot topic my classmates had discussed in class today... and everyone of us was quite surprised (or even shocked) to know that Hoon did purposely wake up at the night (near 4am) to watch the football match!
Everyone of them (I was not one of them) thought Hoon was not interested about sports at all.. haha... that's why they were so shocked to hear that news~
Many of us supported Germany... included my chemistry teacher, Hoon and I.
Hoon was quite sad for the result... haha.. she was kept talking about the match to me this morning!

I also supported Germany, but didn't feel much sadness or what.. because I have just simply supported that team... without any special reason other than it is the country hosting the FIFA World Cup 2006... lolz

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(o.O)! Yap Hoon tengok bola?!

That's probably why germany lost...

July 10, 2006 6:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home