Thursday, June 29, 2006

I feel bad

Today, there was a mini seminar given by Sivaraj, the "papa", our senior. He was the only one senior who got 4.00 in my school from form six last batch, the pioneer batch. Besides, he has become the 'pelajar cemerlang' of Gombak!

Actually, that seminar was only given to Art class, both upper six & lower six. Teachers who teach Art class like him very very much! By the way, he is indeed very clever and smart, he shared his study method etc to his juniors (not science class though).
And we all are happy that he has successfully applied the course he wants -- Law @ University Malaya!


I've become quite depressed these days, not caused by my study but ... the feedbacks of Prom Night. There are loads of negative comments about the Prom Night I can read in the school forum. I accepted their comments, which are very true enough (minor parts are not though)... I felt very sad, disappointed and am very regret with what had happened...

I know, we could do better! We, the committee members were lack of communications and interactions, we didn't discuss further more about the details etc... many problems occured...
sigh.. this incident has affected me much. Although it's not my personal problem, but I just couldn't control myself to keep thinking about it...

Other than that, I am not satisfied with the gap existed between classes! The gap has caused many misunderstandings before... between science & art classes especially. I don't want the things to be happened like this, I really hope my form six life can be a very wonderful one.
But, nothing is perfect in this world....
sigh.... I will be okay soon lar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home