Friday, July 28, 2006

Hepi 19th Bufday Jin ^_^

Happy Birthday to JIN !!!!
The Leo Girl ^_^


To celebrate Jin's birthday, we had given her a surprise after school. When she was planning to go home after finishing the test (=after school), May asked her to go to the canteen. Many of her classmates and we as her best friends had planned to celebrate with her.

May, Ching, Nee and I had purposely went to King's Confectionary @ Aman Puri to buy a chocolate cake yesterday, after we went for a walk at Pasar Malam @ Taman Ehsan.. haha....
We had also bought a doll, totoro (one of the cute character in Tokuma's film) for her as present, hope she does like it very much...

After eating cake, we decided to go for yum cha at kepong... I drove Jin's car (scary huh... I drive her car!), with me were Jin & Ching; while Nee drove her Honda and brought Hoon & May. I followed Nee's car to the stall in Kepong which sells nice desserts...
But guess what, when we finally reached there, we found out that it didn't open! sigh... then we decided to eat something at the stall beside it. I was quite unhappy when I paid for my food.

Each of us had ordered a "ais kacang", it cost us RM2 each... well, this price is actually still acceptable, but the food was not satisfactory, that aunty didn't put 'red bean' & cendol! aiyo... not nice to eat at all!
Ok, another worse food, the Fruit Rojak! I ordered a Rojak (half spicy half original.. I'd asked that aunty, if she couldn't make it then just make a plate of original one), but then she sent us 2 plates !! Maybe she had got me wrong... ok never mind then...
I ordered the 'original' specially for Hoon as she don't eat spicy food, but I had estimated wrongly, Jin, Hoon and Nee don't eat Rojak! so... only 3 of us ate... Ching & May just helped me to eat some.. very little of them... and at the end I myself had to finish all, more than one plate! I ate Rojak as my lunch!

The worst part was, one plate of Rojak cost me RM4 ! walao eh....
so 2 plates of rojak + 1 bowl of Ais Kacang = RM10!
@@" I wouldn't want to eat at this stall if only I know how expensive and not deserved to eat at all!!!!!!!! I would rather go to have a drink at Starbucks than to eat Rojak here!
The Rojak sold at Pasar Malam which cost RM3.50 is far better than this Rojak! 偷工减料!
They just want to earn money, and never think to make nice food for customers!


At night, CKY invited Jin to go for a drink... so Jin asked me to go out, actually I didn't really want to go as I was worried my parents would be unhappy with my frequent outgoing. But then, to fullfill my very best friend's wish, I asked for the permission and went out at about 9.20pm...
Do you feel touch, my dear Jin? hehe
*why there was nobody inviting me for a drink on my last birthday while I was bored till 'die' at home!?*
CKY came to fetch me, May and Jin and we had a good time of chit-chatting at Secret Recipe @ Aman Puri till almost 11pm~
*I am going to become bankrupt!*

Happy Birthday my leng lui Leo Girl *muacks*

19 candles = 19 years old =p haha... wish your dreams come true, my Jin ~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thanks a lot to u all *my ji mui* hehe.
It was a wonderful b'day, muacks

July 29, 2006 3:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home