Friday, April 28, 2006

full and busy

Yesterday I was not so happy and showed black face again to my classmates because something happened. As usual, the something is not a big deal though. I'm so narrow-minded lar....
Recently, I'm quite weird, according to what my friends observed. I tend to isolate myself from them... er... don't really know why I did that actually.
On that day we went for one day trip, I kept walking alone while taking photo. And I had seldom talked to them or walked together. Weird enough....
These few days too I seldom talk to them, even Hoon who sits beside me in the class. But she was not having good mood too, maybe she worried about her MUET very much and thus I didn't talk to her.

After walking home under the hot sun alone yesterday (and I didn't use umbrella purposely again) , taking a cold bath and become calmer.
Thursday, is the day which my younger brother back from Seremban weekly recently. So, I took this opportunity to drive to KTM station to fetch him with my dad sitting beside me. No accident happened but my dad was scared by my driving skill again. But I've improved a lot of course.

At about 7pm, Jin called me and asked me to go Pasar Malam with her, and I agreed to her suggestion. Besides me, she had invited Ching and May too. While waiting her to fetch me, I had my dinner at home with high speed. We had walked and shopped for more than one hour there, and bought some food. My mood was getting better and better that time.
After back from Pasar Malam, I saw my brothers eating Cornetto (the RM2.50 ones). They told me to take mine from the refrigerator but I had to pay for it ... haha...
Wow... I was so full by that time as I eat quite less recently during night. But then, my aunt came back and she bought KFC! em... so... I ate the fried chicken afterwards... oh... really full!


oh ya, there was a fire drill before recess.... but my friends and I didn't pay attention at all to what had happened and kept chatting there, at the field under the sun...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This week was indeed a busy week especially during the recess. Most of my classmates were trying to help the AJK of form six society to do the food selling at the site nearby the canteen. We did this to earn some money for our society. By the way, it seems like we, the form six students always do business to earn money huh?
Last time, the UKA (unit keselamatan awam, which most of the physics class students joined) sold food in the canteen; and the Art class students sold food too for their subject's project. This time, people thought it was our biology class's food selling. In fact, my classmates were just trying to help us lar.. they did that with good intention, mainly wanted to help us, but it brought misunderstanding...
I really want to say thank you to my fellow friends and classmates...

My class had had two periods of Chemistry only today. After those first two periods, we were just staying at the lab and doing our own work as the other teachers were absent. Right after recess, we had to arrange the tables and chairs in our class for MUET tomorrow...
yes, we are having our MUET tomorrow! oh.... good luck to everyone who is going to sit the exam together ya ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger J|RaCH| said...

jie,don care how ppl treat & c u or even talk back bout u bhind u! the most important is u treat me good. tat mean how u treat ppl & don talk bad bout ppl bhind them. is a bad habit! i noe u wont jie!
let me tell u some of my experience. actually jie,there's some of my frens talk bad bout mt bhind me(very melampau de) & all also not true de.they even sebar 2 their frens.although some of my frens had told me bout it but i feel very funny cz none of it is true! but i pretend like ntg happen & they jz keep saying bout it but i still treat them like usual. i always tell meself dun care how ppl treat or c u,the most important is how u treat or c ppl. 1 more thing,i duno y nomatter how unhappy or bad mood am i,i also wont show black face or any emotion infront of my any frens, cz i think shouldn't b like tat. even if i angry wif my frens i also wont show it out. haha....jz b happy & like usual infront of them lor. hehe...so jie,wish wat i said can help u & useful 2 u! nomatter wat u still the best jie of mine!

April 30, 2006 6:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home