Thursday, August 04, 2005

I'm a Treasurer~!

luckily my grandmother is getting well now ^^
that day after she back from clinic, she kept vomiting after eating although she had just been injected.... that was really scared the whole family members......
according to my father, that happened because she drank some herbs which are very strong... so, she couldn't bear with it, then.....

today during classes, Khoo told the whole class to stay back... oh.. there's a form 6 club's meeting.........
All but not really all of the lower six students gathered at my class to attend the meeting.
Neo, the president announced the new form 6 committee members' list ,
the new president is Arun (hmm... he's quite playful~ hope he can be a capable & good president like Neo ! lolx)
while Khoo is the vice president, Yap Hoon is the secretary (very suit her !) and I'm the treasurer, and have two helpers ~> they are Sau Yee (art class's) and Sakti (physics' class's), both the vice treasurers~
erm.. treasurer... hope I can cope with my job ^o^ (although I don't really know to manage the account o.O)
yo, form 6 club yeah yeah yeah....
after this fresh new list being 'released', all lower six students could leave except we committee members.

ah... actually I was in rush. Seniors didn't tell us about this meeting earlier so I didn't expect I've to stay back today. I'd agreed to help my aunt today at her stockist because of some reasons.
at first, I told my family members that I would arrive at home by 1pm as my school's class end at 12.35pm.
however, I stayed back and had the meeting with seniors and new committee members till about 1.30pm.
Hoon gave me a lift, thanks to her ^^ ,if not, there would be nobody to fetch me back >"< (although can call my father also if I want =p)
fortunately there was no traffic jam on the way to Sg. Buloh (usually there is a serious traffic jam) by my father. I could reach there (my last long holiday's working place) in time.

by the time I'm writing this post, I'm in the stockist now =p
oh... I will be going home at night ~ haiz... sure tired and .. I haven't touch any homework yet ~.~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg they trust you with money?

August 05, 2005 2:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home