Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Health is everything

right after finished writing the last blog... the maid of my house came in my room and told me that my grandmother was vomiting...
oh my... immediately I called my father to come home... that time he was at my mum's shop there...
after a while, my father came and asked my grandmother about her conditions... then he walked to the nearby clinic to ask the doctor what to do...
(few days ago, my father brought her to that clinic for body checking... and the report had been taken yesterday, and it showed that my grandmother now has high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes.........)
ah... then he went back and asked me to accompany her (and supporting her with my hands as she couldn't walk properly because she was fainting after came up from bathroom) to clinic in his car.
paid RM38, checked and had an injection to stop her vomiting. She vomited because of two reasons, imbalance ear fluid and digestion problem..
but it's lucky to know that she vomited not because of diabetes' effect, if it's so, that means this is very serious.

ah... wish my grandmother can healthy always ~ aiks.....
just now.. I was so sad... to see her suffering... feeling wanna cry........... but didn't.
I know... human can't avoid sickness... especially when one becomes older...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home