Tuesday, July 26, 2005

good luck to Ray

Ray is my kai kor (I mentioned before), which I only saw him once before.. lolx
yesterday, was the day he departed to United Kingdom to work.
aiks... at first planned to meet him last week, but didn't as both of us were busy too...
erm.. however, I just want to wish him good luck and all the best to him ^^

oh... wow.. we have known each other for almost one year already !!! haha... I am surely will miss you very much yer~ >"<
I received a mms from him yesterday.. which he sent in afternoon but I only received it during night time because of some problem of my handphone...
the mms was a photo of him, hehe^^ (Jeanne and I sent ours to him few days ago too)... but written he will 'fly' at yesteday night, aiks... I didn't have the chance to say goodbye to him also ~
actually I felt the sudden down yesterday night.. when I was struggling to study my biology...
so sad... although he's just my kai kor.. .. he's indeed a good person ! T_T"
hope I can meet him in future... work hard and earn much much money ya~ Ray!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.

i've quoted that once in my blog. and there's a time when our teacher asked us to write about love in our composition. i realised i couldnt write much. there were just two lines about parting and goodbyes i've written, which in real life i'd never the chance to, it just hurts. it all happened so suddenly, so awkward.

now, it was the missing part that drains you. you think that you're strong, but you're telling yourself you're strong because you're weak. you're drained. or maybe it's just me?

yeah. it's just me. i'm weak. i'm tired.

July 26, 2005 11:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home