Thursday, July 21, 2005

my immune system has broken down~

aiks... by the time I'm writing this, I am falling ill~ =.="
so tired the whole day ~.~
catched a cold, having sore throat~ ah... so suffering...
but actually... as my friend said, it's because of myself lar, "sendiri cari pasal" !!!
why? hmm... didn't have enough sleep... recently I slept for 4 or 5 hours averagely everyday ~
o.O as a result, feeling sleepy in class, and the serious is falling ill... even my immune system has broken down....
Pn.Chia really 'geng', saw me "drowsing" ~ at the first period, which was Chemistry today... that proves that she always look at me during her class....
but before I went to school today, I took two panadols... maybe it made me felt sleepy ler~
as a result, the whole class knew I was sick ~
ah... have to sleep more lar... have to recover as fast as possible... next week start my first monthly test already~ omg~
[but I scared it will take long time to recover, last year's fever lasted for one week more during my SPM trial exam !] [I seldom fall ill, but once happened, it last for long time]

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, get well soon, dont stress yourself too much.

take daily suppliments or do exercises. as that's what our teacher's told us.

in our case, we're too hyperactive, as for me, i've too much free time, this shows that what i'm doing is form 6 is wrong then.

enjoy life while you strive for the best!

July 21, 2005 9:21 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

thx...

July 21, 2005 9:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool, after all what you've been tru u could still find the time to onilne :)

i thought ure supposed to rest?

July 21, 2005 11:32 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

ahah.. i like to online other than sleep now =p

July 21, 2005 11:36 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

ei.. u din give any comment on my photo and prom night yet wor.. hehe

July 21, 2005 11:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home