Monday, August 01, 2005

fever again...

about 10 days ago, I'd just recovered from fever...
now.. once again.. it's yesterday night... however, after I drank a lot of water, herbal tea (such as Kekwa & wong lou kat), ate the whole stick of 'chin chow' (cincau which is solid in black colour)... now feeling better.. and once I woke up today.. no more high body temperature~
I also drank 'pei pa kou' (which used to cure the coughing but I was not coughing though) and honey (in concentration form) to relieve my sore throat..

right after last time's fever, I didn't take good care also... I slept late in night for few days... as I was 'making the hasty last-minute effort' or 'clasp Budda's feet'
I drank not as much water as during fever~
I drank a cup of coffee almost everyday...
I ate burgars for few days...
I ate curry....
since small... my body is known as 'hot' type [re qi] which ... not allow me to eat fried food, 'hot' food (coffee, milo, chocolate..etc...) too frequent...
If I always eat these, my body can't bear with it, then.. the result is 'fever'.... [most of the people are the same ya~]
aiks... my lips are so pain now =.=" (because its skin is peeling off~)
my throat... ah.. sore...

ah... once again, make the same mistake although I know it's wrong~
hehe.. now learning to listen to classical music (instrumental's) ~ ~~

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's not you, it's the bad weather, the heat, the haze, the everything, the environment. everyone is falling sick now. sneezing away, runny nose and having sore throats. situation kinda same here.

August 01, 2005 11:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea my bro is having a fever too, and i'm having sore throat, my family too. hope we'll all get well soon. bao3 zhong4.

August 02, 2005 12:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now all my classmates were sick! XD

August 02, 2005 5:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home