Tuesday, July 26, 2005

sleep ~ test

Last Sunday, I slept at 1.30am (purposely as I knew I couldn't sleep), but only fell asleep about half hour later. aiks... always facing insomnia problem...
maybe recently I really always use the time before sleeping to think. Think what? erm.. my studies, my works, etc... ah.. many things ler.. but sometimes I also don't know what I'm thinking about, quite stressful actually...

then, surely, I was lack of sleep again, just about 4 hours sleeping. Erm.. really tired yesterday >"<
very very tired, took a nap at about 3pm after studied a bit of PA, surprisingly I only woke up at 6.30pm... O_O
at first I just planned to sleep about 2 hours... then I rushed to my mum's bookshop. As usual, I go to help my mum every afternoon (maybe more to accompany her), and every Monday + Friday is the day my mum bathes the dog (Bizhai).
[but usually I go there also to eat ^^, my mum always prepare fruits for me]

ah... at about 7.30pm, back home and then studied... however, couldn't concentrate... (as usual).
I slept at 3am... because I studied my PA and Biology...
this is so called 'hug buddha's legs' or 'burn night oil', I confess, I didn't really study my biology and PA on my own before yesterday, lazy.. I'm

so... slept 3 hours, woke up, went to school to sit for my first form 6 monthly test [PA1, Biology, Math T].
er... still okay, I have the confidence to pass (hope so... ahaha.. only hope to pass?)... oh...
however, although I only slept for 3 hours, but I was so energetic today, not sleepy not even feeling tired... wonder why~
tomorrow will be sitting test for PA2, Muet and Chemistry.
[most probably I won't need to burn night oil today as PA2 nothing much to read, Muet - nothing to be prepared as there are only objective questions, Chemistry... not as weak as I'm in biology this year as I put much effort in it since form 6 started]

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

seems like everyone's having their test and exams now. all my friends at private institutes as well.

if they're gonna give me a test now, i tell you, i will fail straight away. and i will tell you why i will fail too:

i never had any text books = no homeworks.

you go figure out the equation.

July 26, 2005 5:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anway, you believe in god? i mean, u a religious person?

July 26, 2005 5:23 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

nop.. i'm not a religious person.. ahaha... actually.. MAYBE can be said as I don't menganuti any agama leh.. lolx...

aiks... why dun have any text books? no homework? hmm....
if it's your school problem, then u can rely on your own mar... don't give up ler

July 26, 2005 7:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

har har har.

what i'm tryin to say si that i dont have any textbooks cuz i dont buy them, so, i dont do any homeworks cuz all the questions given were from the textbook.

it's my problem, if i dont work hard now i dont think i'm going to do good in any test or whatsoever. i'm not giving up, but i'm not working hard either.

July 26, 2005 10:50 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

lol.. ok.. misunderstood a bit =p
yeah.. work hard ya.. form 6 ~!

July 26, 2005 11:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home