Tuesday, August 02, 2005

a Happy encounter ^^

August, in Malaysia in my school, is as known as "patriotic month"~ 31th August is our national day!
ah.. because of this, I was given pressure again.. to decorate my class... by my love-to-win math teacher who is also my class teacher...
as there is a competition amongst all classes, the class which decorates their class with Malaysia flags (jalur gemilang) or something related to the theme the most creatively can win... aiks...

Finally, we have got back our Biology paper.. I only get 64%.... ah... the result of not studying hard
As expected again, Hoon got the highest mark, 84% (ah.. if not wrong)...
lolx... although my marks is quite low, but ... I think I might get the second or the third highest in my class... =.="
but... this is only a monthly test, many of them didn't really study hard to score high marks... so.. can't compare like this lor..

As usual, I stayed back at school today. Every Tuesday is the library duty day of Ying Er and May. As I go back by Ying Er's car, I've decided to stay back with them until 3.30pm. While they are on duty, I do my homework there ^^

After reached home, I took rest and before went to my mum's shop just now, I went to the house that provides cheap photostat service in Desa Jaya by cycling to take the chemistry notes.
While I was waiting the aunty to take the papers, an uncle (also a customer) who looks quite old already (around 60+ years old) talked to me... (quite scared me at first)
He saw me taking the chemistry notes, he thought I'm a teacher O_O
then I told him I'm just helping my class to photostat that materials, he asked me whether I'm a student then and asked me what am I studying now.
I said I'm a lower six student... then he guessed that I was borned in 1986... lolx
but then it's wrong, I explained I was borned in 1987, and he said.. ei.. her daughter is the same with me.. but now studying high school (maybe Zhong Hwa independant Chinese school)...'gao zhong 3'...
oh.. actually that's the same with Lower Six... but it's private's....
He thought I am studying there too.. because he said my mandarin is good... (oh.. really? I don't think so.. lolx)
then I told him I was studying in SJK (c) when I was in primary.
Before I went back, he praised me... said my look not bad, quite beautiful (oh.. did I hear it wrongly?) and cute >_<
he like me wor.. (ei.. don't get wrong meaning ya... just mean I'm not bad, I'm a good young girl... muahaha) (oh..forgot to say, he's a retired teacher=P)

what a happy incident is this huh~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sound like some retired pevert to me.

August 04, 2005 1:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home