Thursday, July 28, 2005

today's school happening~

yo.. today get back the monthly test papers of Chemistry and MUET.
hehe ^^ this two not bad ler... as expected,
Chemistry: 78 (get A !!)
MUET: 86 (get A too)(most probably, still got two questions under arguments)
[can't imagine about other subjects... oh~ sure worse than these two!]
wow.. not bad overall, how about others? hmm..

the one get the highest mark of Chemistry is Hoon ! yeah.. as expected too, lolx (and win the physics' class students!! wuahaha)
how about other people? erm... almost all (but not all) of the malay girls in my class failed @@"
actually, I expected they would get bad result too... don't get me wrong, I am not discriminating them... I'm just telling what I saw
from what I observed, they didn't pay much attention during classes. I guessed, they didn't study for this test too so they get bad result...
(some of them who are really putting in their efforts, they can at least pass, so what I can say is, if you study, it's sure you can pass, you deserved it)

before this, they gave me some bad impression too, why?
First, this class is only used by us (morning session), so... any rubbish that 'exist' is surely thrown by us...
then I found that there were many rubbishes (sweets' wrappers, papers) on the ground behind my places which are theirs. Sure, they were the ones threw them. Okay, however, today I first time saw them helped to sweep the floor... oh... surprising me... but.. okay, that means they are not that bad ~ (maybe I'm wrong)

oh ... muet... ahaha... not bad not bad.. Goh and me get the highest for now.. it's 43/50 objective questions~

the periods after recess... erm.. the teachers were absent~ so.. we had three free periods, doing nothing... didn't study also.. lolx... we were so lazy~ can't help because no mood!

then... after school, those being chosen as committee members (include me) were required to attend an interview with seniors. Since they would want to retire already, we would be the new committee members... but our posts hadn't been decided ~
each person was being interviewed for quite a long time... ah.. so slow... Hoon and me had waited for about 2 hours... o.O
After I being interviewed, I just knew the reason why it took long time... because of ourselves. I answered each question after thinking for long time... and didn't have a firm opinion. ah... questions such as :which post do you think you want to be in?; who do you think is suitable to be the new president and why~~ bla bla bla~
oh... I think, there is nobody really suitable to be the new president... almost everyone of us is so playful ~ uh~
of course there are somebody quite oustanding, but if compared with the current president (hey, he's Neo!)~ really not as good as him ~
(I think I know what I will be already, but.. aha.. not sure yet.. so.. I'll only tell it here after confirmed)
at last, I apologize here if I hurt anybody, sorry~

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chemistry: 78 (get A !!)
MUET: 86 (get A too)


o_O what the?

u get78 for your chemistry! omg! the teacher's giving us experiments to count the moles and determine the molecular formula etc and that, also i have problems with it.

i'm scared... really scared.

July 28, 2005 9:29 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

lol... just test mar.. not exam ... erm... maybe I like this topic so I can do well ^^
anyhow, we haven't started our experiment yet =p
but of course we are fast in syllabus.. chapter six now

July 29, 2005 12:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we're doing bio chemistry finish alkenes now, the teacher is prejudice towards our class, we're the only physics class, while she's very good to her class (she's the guru tingkatan for L62), so nobody in our class likes her!

July 29, 2005 12:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home