Friday, July 29, 2005

!! testimonials >_< & math thingy

oh... yesterday was Jeanne (Kizuna)'s birthday~! and also another friend, Lina's ~! Their birthdays are on the same day~ Happy Birthday to them ^^

ah... do you have friendster? sure... almost everyone that has email, that always wandering over internet, has friendster... I have...
but, the testimonials I get now.. just 8 totally @@"
yesterday, I was forced to write another testimonial for my super best friend, Jeanne because of her birthday~ (not really force lar, lolx, just requested me, then surely I'm willing to do so, muahaha, because I'm a kind gal mar... lol)
I have written many for her before already and the same she did. So good, just one day, that is her birthday, she received many many testimonials to wish her ... ah.. make me so jealous >.<" (eh... lolx)
I always be the one who write testimonials(although I like)(but I like to receive testimonials also) but.. seldom got my friends write for me... kesiannya saya, blek =p

hehe (evil laughing), get what I want to tell? I want testimonials from my friends >.<
but of course, I won't force my friends if they don't want to do so. It's just my desire.
>(>.<)<

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
today get back my math T paper, oh... 74 marks... erm.. good or bad?
good if compared with whole class, bad if compared with my record.
We had modern math and add math for form 4 and 5. But my math had never gotten lower than 80 marks or can be said as mostly above 90; while my add math was quite weak, always got about 50 + only ... but never failed lar.. =p
so.. now form 6 only has Math T, although it can be said as the last time's add math... but I think I should see it as Math now, ... so.... not really good to get this result ~.~

there are 10 people get a 'pass' for math T in my class while there are 11 or 12 (not sure) passed it in physics class.
and Hoon is the one get the highest marks again (as expected too), 80.
if not wrong, physics class's highest marks also 80.
wow... why huh... few people passed huh... oh.. I don't want to comment much about this today.
anyhow.. I made a silly mistake that took away 6 marks from my math result T_T
[it's... put less a " - " sign !!... at the first of the equation... so... whole question no mark ! although my steps are right... urgh...]
okay, once again, If I said something wrong again, please forgive me.. sincerely ........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home