Thursday, June 30, 2005

FM

I used to listen to chinese station last few years, it's MY FM.
Now, I also like to listen to it, but I never win any prize from it before =.="
Recently, I like to listen to MIX FM.
hmm... in mix fm, you can listen more songs but sometimes one song repeated few times in a day .. ahaha...
But both FM got so many advertisements huh ~
the english songs I like these days are the songs in "the mixed up twenty",
for example:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We Belong Together (nice song ~) - Mariah Carey
Chariot - Gavin DeGraw
Shiver - Natalie Imbruglia
What you're made of (wow~) - Lucie Silvas
Incomplete (yoyoyo) - Backstreet Boys
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
However, I'm not a fans of any of the singers. Which song is nice then I would like it but not depends on its singer. And, I also hate some of the singers ... maybe because of their attitude etc... lolx
if talk about chinese songs... erm.. recently seldom listen to it... too many I like, I like most of our local singers' songs and maybe S.H.E's (but I'm not their fans), F.I.R's [but not all songs I like, ya~] ~~~ many many more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home