Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I will GO

finally... decided to go to Prom Night of Form 6 ~ on 16th July ~ at Dinasty Hotel.
At first (last few weeks), I said I can't go to my seniors and friends because my parents didn't allow me to, but actually I was so expecting to go ~
Yesterday, I tried to ask my father again.... He said Can wor... but I paid on my own..ahaha
Before asked him, I was so hesitating, didn't know what I want, didn't know want to go or not because there were too many factors / troubles.
Paid RM55 today, perhaps can't choose not to go already.. so I have to solve other little factors, such as gown, shoes, transportation, etc... aiks... hope my aunts have suitable gown for me to wear ~
**********************************************
Today and tomorrow, all form 6 classes except lower six art class can't go back to our own class on fourth floor because our school has been chosen for SPM student to sit July Paper exam. [it's an repeated single SPM subject exam, if not mistaken it's only for those students who failed their Bahasa Malay in SPM].
So, we these classes are being used for this purpose. Then, we would and will study in lab for temporarily.
We did our very first biology experiment today. The title is: use of microscope, magnification and measurement of cell size. We observed the prepared slide (Euglena) through microscope and drew out the picture we could see. ahaha... we thought that, the slide was not prepared well (bought but not prepared by us), couldn't see it properly~ and the picture we drew while observing using another eye was so ugly... it's not the same with the one we can see in the reference book~
Recently Encik Zaili has become so hardworking... gives us so much homework everyday~ PA!
He was my History teacher of form 2 =p
He was very lazy last time too ~ ahaha

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Encik Zaili ah, kinda dedicated now but still considered as lazy lah... :p
he just gave us works and asked us to complete them, never teach us the techniques to answer those ques haha.

June 28, 2005 4:50 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

but actually he got teached us wor.. maybe not so detailed but can be said as teach also =p
maybe he 'layan' our class better ahahahah

June 28, 2005 6:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home