Friday, April 29, 2005

dream

The dream I mentioned here is the dream we having in night.
Do we dream every night? Or sometimes dream sometimes not?
I can say that sometimes I dream sometimes not, but once i read in an article, it says that we dream every night, but when we wake up, we may have already forgotten that we dreamt. It's because wake up at different time zone decides whether we can remember the dream or not. But actually it's true or false, I am not sure =P

haha, today's blog sounds a little bit serious.
Today morning, when I woke up, I remembered my dream. It's weird...really weird neh~!
I dreamt that I am not my parents' daughter. I dreamt that my parents don't want me anymore. So scary~~
But.. haha... I know it won't happen, because my parents told me that even if I am not their 'real' daughter, they won't abandoned me also, lol. They said, not 'real' one so what, not important what~! The most important is we are the family which have been together for so many years...we are true to each other and intimate enough!
Although didn't do DNA test before, but I think 99% I am their child. The 1% is ... maybe when I was a baby, the nurse confused jor and mixed up...lol, imagination too strong. My baby look with my youngest brother's are almost 90% same too, so... know lah... It can't be happened ler. It's just a dream.
But ... how to interpret this weird dream? What will happen next huh? Maybe nothing, I don't know.

talk about dream.... made me think of another experience..
Do you believe that I can dream about my future happening event?
ahah.. just normal one.. not serious event ler... I think many of us have that ability.
For e.g: when I once in classrom, my teacher asked us to do a project, I felt that... I was in the same situation before, almost the same event, what teacher said was the same as in my dream.... wah... weird huh? Not only once, I experienced it many times already, sometimes wondering when is true when is fake @@''
Do you?

8 Comments:

Blogger ~iReNe~ said...

i did experience the-future-happenings thing before... it sounds impossible but it really happens... who can explain that???

April 29, 2005 8:31 pm  
Blogger changyang1230 said...

Last time I always had a dream that I would die in an accident. Once I dreamt about crashing into the back of a truck at full speed, another time I lost control and fall on the road in the middle of a busy roundabout of Alor Star.

* shiver *

April 29, 2005 11:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat hurts more than what u dreamt actually happen? and it does and did. everytime. normally you dont jst tell ppl about it, cuz they will start thinking ure nuts or something and doubt u. start having the same dreams for everynite and wake up in the middle of the night then never going to get into slumber again, now you tell me, what is eternal. cuz they sucks.

April 30, 2005 12:51 am  
Blogger Diane said...

my dear, a dream will always remain a dream. no need to worry..

April 30, 2005 2:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking of dreams, i remembered once one of my classmates actually told me about she having this almost sexual encounter with one of the teachers in her dream. she told me somehow it was kinda nigthmare-like, but i dont really remember, cuz i was like, 'wha?' anyway my deer, dream haunts, just dont go day dreaming too much.

April 30, 2005 2:58 am  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

wow... looks like there are people experienced about dreamming about the future happening..

erm..I'm not day dreaming leh...

sometimes those dreams really indicate something special happening soon... but.. some people say that if you dreamt about bad thing, you will be alright and something good will happen, and the opposites.

lol.. weird weird... ^^
dream mattersss

April 30, 2005 10:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

day dreaming and dreaming are 2 things. and i'm not saying that ure day dreaming. just want to state that day dreaming too much may only brings disappointment and all. btw, who'd really go day dreaming when they know those things just arent going to happen?

dream mattress :)

April 30, 2005 3:15 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

lol

April 30, 2005 3:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home